1 channel 5V low level solid state relay modules with fuse solid state relay 250V2A
1. 5V Omron solid state relays 240V 2A, 240V output with resistive fuse 2A.
2. Size: 25 * 34 * 25 (L * W * H) Weight: 13g
3. input power: 5V DC (160MA)
4. input control Signal voltage:
(0-1.5V low state relay ON)
(2.5-5V state high relay OFF)
5. blue KF301 terminal connected to the control line is more convenient.
DC +: positive power supply (by relay voltage supply)
DC: negative one
CH: Modular Signal relay triggering end (low to trigger active)
High and low meanings:
High trigger refers signal trigger terminal (IN) between the negative power supply and has a forward voltage, usually with positive trigger of the power supply connected to a trigger, when the trigger end has triggered positive voltage or reach When the voltage, the relay is energized.
Low trigger refers to the voltage of OV, or trigger voltage lower than the voltage supply terminal positive signal to trigger the end of the negative power between low enough to trigger the voltage, so that relay, usually the negative trigger end of the power of a trigger connected, the relay is energized.
Voltage version quiescent current working current trigger voltage trigger current
5V 0mA 12.5mA 0-1.5V 2mA
1. The power supply module: The power must be a DC voltage to match the voltage relay
When the signal has a low trigger trigger terminal, the relay will be switched on, the device has power and work
2. Connection Methods
Cash on Delivery
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.