DS3231 high-precision clock module
DS3231 is a low-cost, high-precision I2C real-time clock (RTC), with an integrated temperature compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) and crystal. The device contains a battery input and maintains accurate timekeeping when main power supply is disconnected. Integrated crystal im ves long-term accuracy of the device and reduces the number of components of the duction line. DS3231 is available in commercial and industrial temperature range, 16-pin 300mil SO package.
RTC maintains seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information. Fewer than 31 days of the month, will automatically adjust the date at the end, including corrections for leap year. The clock format can work 24 hours or 12-hour format with / AM / PM indication. viding two-day alarms can be set and a square wave output can be set. Address and data are transferred serially through an I2C bidirectional bus.
A precision temperature-compensated voltage reference and comparator circuit monitors the status of VCC to detect power failures, vide a reset output, and to automatically switch to the backup supply when necessary. In addition, / RST pin is monitored as to duce P reset manually.
In addition to high-precision timing addition, DS3231 also has some other features that extend the functionality of the system host and additional range of options. The device integrates a highly accurate digital temperature sensor, via I2C * interface can be accessed (as the same time). The accuracy of the temperature sensor is 3C. Switching power supply control circuit can be realized on-chip automatic power to detect and manage the main power supply and backup power (ie, a low voltage battery) between. If the main power failure, the device can continue to vide accurate timing and temperature, performance is not affected. When the main power re-power or voltage value returns to within the permissible range, the on-chip reset function can be used to restart the system micro cessor.
1. Size: 38mm (length) * 22mm (width) * 14mm (height)
2. Weight: 8g
3. Operating voltage: 3.3--5.5V
4. The clock chip: high-precision clock chip DS3231
5. Clock precision: in the range of 0-40 ?, accuracy of 2ppm, the error was about 1 minute
6. With two calendar alarm clock
7. A grammable square-wave output
8. Real-time clock generating seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month and year time, and vide valid until 2100 Leap Year Compensation
9. The chip comes with a temperature sensor, precision 3 ?
10. The memory chip: AT24C32 (storage capacity 32K)
11.IIC bus interface, the maximum transmission speed of 400KHz (working voltage of 5V)
12. IIC can cascade to other equipment, 24C32 address can be changed by a short circuit A0 / A1 / A2, the default address 0x57
13. with battery CR2032, the system is powered off, the clock ran any normal walking
14. Packing: anti-static packaging single
Wiring (with Arduino compatible uno r3 as an example):
1.DS3231 a module
|Cash on Delivery||No|