Board Port Overview:
1. Drive chip: L298N dual H-bridge DC motor driver chip
2. The driving portion of the terminal power supply range Vs: + 5V ~ + 35V; such as the need to take power within the board, the power supply range Vs: + 7V ~ + 35V
3. Drive part peak current Io: 2A
4. The logical part terminal power supply range Vss: + 5V ~ + 7V?Can take power within the board + 5V?
5. The logical part of the operating current range: 0 ~ 36mA
6. Control signal input voltage range:
7. enable signal input voltage range:
Low: -0.3Vin1.5V?Control signal is invalid?
High: 2.3VVinVss?Effective control signal?
8. Maximum power consumption: 20W?When the temperature T = 75 ??
9. Storage temperature: -25 ? ~ + 130 ?
10. The driver board size: 48mm * 43mm * 33mm (with fixed copper pillar and heat sink height)
11. The driver board Weight: 33g
12. Other expansion: control direction indicator, take electrical interface within the logic portion of the plate.
Instructions for use:
Stepper motor drive: ENA and ENB board is high effective, where level refers to the TTL level. For the ENA A1 and A2 can end, ENB B1 and IB2 to enable terminal. BJ then stepping motors common terminal.
Stepper motor control logic follows, where A, B, C, D four stepper motor coil current is expressed by 1, 0 indicates no current flows. Coil wiring diagram is shown below?In four-phase stepper motor, for example?.
DC motor drive:
|Cash on Delivery||No|