GY-521 MPU-6050 module triaxial accelerometer gyroscope 6DOF module schematics (C7B2)
Name: MPU-6050 module (Three-axis gyroscope + triaxial accelerometer)
Use chip: MPU-6050
Power supply: 3-5v?Internal low dropout regulator?
Communication: standard IIC communication tocol
Built-in 16bit AD converter chip, 16-bit data output
Gyro scope: 250 500 1000 2000 / s
Acceleration Range: 24816g
Using Immersion Gold PCB, Machine welding cess
MPU-6000 is the world's first integrated 6-axis motion cessing components, compared to multi-component gram, eliminating the inter-axle combination of gyroscope and accelerator when the blem of poor, reducing the amount of packing space. MPU-6000 integrated 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, and other s of accelerator-containing by second I2C port connection, magnetic sensors, digital motion cessing or other sensors (DMP: Digital Motion cessor) hardware acceleration engine, by the main I2C port to form a single data stream, output to the application side complete 9-axis integration algorithm technology.
InvenSense's motion cessing library that can handle complex motion sensing data, reducing the motion cessing computation load the operating system, and vides a framework of the API for application development.
MPU-6000 is the angular velocity of the full scale range of 250,500,1000 and 2000 / sec (dps), can accurately recover Zong fast and slow movements, and the user can control the accelerator gram full scale range of 2g, 4g8g and 16g. ducts can be transmitted through the I up to 400kHz 2 C or up to 20MHz SPI.
MPU-6000 can operate at different voltages, VDD supply voltage referred to 2.5V5%, 3.0V5% or 3.3V5%, logical interface VVDIO supply of 1.8V 5%. MPU-6000 package size 4x4x0.9mm (QFN), the size of the industry is revolutionary. Other features include a built in temperature sensor, comprising only 1% change in the operating environment of the oscillator.
- Motion sensing game
- Augmented Reality
- Electronic image stabilization (EIS: Electronic Image Stabilization)
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS: Optical Image Stabilization)
- Pedestrian Navigator
- Zero-touch gesture user interface
- Shortcut gestures
- Tablet device equipment
- Handheld games
- ? Cochlear Square?
- 3D remote controller
- Portable navigation devices
- Digital output axis rotation matrix 6 or 9-axis, quaternion (quaternion), Euler angles format (Euler Angle forma) fusion calculus data.
- It has 131 LSBs // sec sensitivity and full-scale range of 250,500,1000 and 2000 / sec 3-axis angular velocity sensor (gyroscope).
- grammable control and gram control is 2g, 4g, 8g and 16g 3-axis accelerometer.
- Remove the shaft between the accelerator and gyro sensitivity, reduce the impact of giving set and sensor drift.
- Digital motion cessing (DMP: Digital Motion cessing) engine can reduce the complexity of data fusion algorithms, sensor synchronization, load position sensors and the like.
- Motion cessing database support Android, Linux and Windows
- The operating time of the built-in error correction calculations and magnetic sensor technology, eliminating the customers correction needs to be additional.
- In digital output temperature sensor
- In synchronous digital pin input (Sync pin) support the Video Electronics shadow phase stability with GPS technology
- grammable control interrupt (interrupt) to support gesture recognition, panning, screen zoom, scroll, rapid decline interrupt, high-G interrupt, zero motion sensors, touch sensors, shake sensing.
- VDD supply voltage of 2.5V5%, 3.0V5%, 3.3V5%; VDDIO of 1.8V 5%
- Gyro operating current: 5mA, gyro standby current: 5A; accelerator operation current: 350A, accelerator power saving mode current: 20A @ 10Hz
- Up to 400kHz fast mode I2C, or up to 20MHz SPI serial host interface (serial host interface)
- Built-in frequency generator at all temperature range (full temperature range) only 1% frequency variation.
- User personally tested
- 10,000 g collision tolerance
- Portable ducts tailored for the smallest thinnest package (4x4x0.9mm QFN)
- And comply with RoHS environmental standards