This can not enter AT mode, with no switch button
If you need to enter switching mode, select this link.
##1## master and slave Arduino compatible Bluetooth module integrated wireless Bluetooth serial module transparent transmission of serial communication
References please download their own
##2## face="??">Tips: Do not connect power supply to the signal pin will directly burn module
Ensure that each module is a good test. fits, does not vide technical support and return service
Please consider carefully before you buy!
First, the module parameters:
1.PCB Dimensions: 37.3mm (length) * 15.5mm (wide )
2. Weight : 3.5g
3. Input voltage: 3.6V - 6V, must not exceed 7V
4. The power supply anti-reverse, reverse module does not work
5. Leads to six feet: EN / VCC / GND / RXD / TXD / STATE (Bluetooth status leads to the foot, is not connected to the output low, output high after connecting )
6. Onboard 3.3V regulator chip, the input voltage DC 3.6V-6V; when unpaired, current of about 30mA (because LED is blinking, the current state of change); After successful pairing, the current about 10mA
7. The interface level 3.3V, can be directly connected to a variety of microcontroller (Arduino compatible / 51 / AVR / PIC / ARM / MSP430 etc.), 5V microcontroller can also be directly connected. Directly connected to the microcontroller serial port, not through the MAX232 chip!
8. Open area effective transmission distance of 10 meters, over 10 meters are possible, but do not connect
9. After the pairing is successful, it can be used as a full-duplex serial interfaces. Without having to know any Bluetooth tocol, but only supports 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, no parity communication format. This is the most common communication format does not support other formats!
10. Module defaults to 9600, matching the default password is 1234, the default name for the HC-05
11. With transparent shrink tube tection
Second, the wiring methods:
VCC: Positive power supply
GND: Negative one
RXD: The receiving end, a Bluetooth module receives from other devices to the data; normally take the sender to other devices TXD
TXD: Send side, a Bluetooth module data to another device; receiving terminal normally connected to other devices RXD
EN: enabled client, you need to enter AT mode then 3.3V
Third, the delivery list
HC-05 Bluetooth module with a backplane (tested well with transparent shrink tube tection, anti-static packaging)
|Cash on Delivery||No|