This is a common DC drive Module, using 293D Chip low current DC motor driver chip. The pin is made Arduin Compatible, but also convenient Enthusiast Based on the fast Arduin Develop .
* 2 5V servo motors (servo) Arduin port coupled to the high-resolution high-precision timer - no jitter!
* Up to 4-way and 4-way PWM DC motor speed control?Resolution of about 0.5%?
* Up to 2 Stepper motor Reversing control, single / double step control, staggered or micro-step and the rotation angle control.
* 4 H- bridge: L293D each bridge chip vides .0.6A?Peak 1.2A?With current and thermal shutdown tection, 4.5V to 36V.
* Ensure that the pull-down resistor on power motor remains stopped.
* Large terminal terminals make wiring easier?10 - 22AWG?And power supply.
* With Arduino compatible reset button.
* 2 large terminal external power supply terminals and the motor drive power ensure logical separation.
* Compatible with Mega, Diecimila, Duemilanove.
* download Easy to use Arduino compatible software library rapid ject development
Scope: Arduin beginner, Arduin test equipment platform, Arduin interactive electronic, Arduin robots.
Features: multi-function, easy to operate, there is a strong drive library support and feature updates.
The case of I / O takes more while driving the four motors: Disadvantages?Relative Arduin I / O versions in terms of less?, Small power.
You can drive 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motor way while driving two servos, support for the latest Arduin UNO, Arduin Mega 2560
You can match this:
Four DC motors and drive two servos
Drive two DC motors and stepper motors and all the way to two-way steering
Drive two stepper motors and two servos
|Cash on Delivery||No|