L298N Motor Shield DC motor drives use ST STMicroelectronics Excellent high-power motors driver chip L298N, direct drive DC motors, two-phase, four-phase stepper motor drive current up to 2A, motor output uses eight high-speed Schottky diodes as tection. The circuit wiring line is reasonable, mount components are used sheet stack design can be directly plugged into use, reducing the technical difficulty of use and user-driven motor.
- The logic portion of the input voltage VD: 5V
- The driving part of the input voltage VS: VIN Input 6.5 ~ 12V
- The logical part of the work current Iss: 36mA
- Driving section operating current Io: 2A
- Maximum power dissipation: 25W?T = 75 ??
- Control signal input level: high 2.3VVin5V, low -0.3VVin1.5V
- Operating temperature: -25 + 130 ?
- Drive Type: Dual high-power H-bridge driver Clear mark