##2## module precision tilt sensor module
Module Model: GY-45-52
Power supply: 3-5v?Communication system is fully compatible with 5v work?
Module size L * W = 14.5mm * 20.5 mm
Mounting hole diameter 3mm, 15mm pitch
viding 51 test code
- MMA8452Q : 3-axis 12/8-bit digital accelerometer
- AN4076 : MMA8451,2,3Q data manipulation and basic settings
- AN4068 : Embedded direction detection using MMA8451,2,3Q
- AN4069 : MMA8451,2,3Q offset calibration
- AN4070 : Use MMA8451,2,3Q implement motion detection and fall
- AN4073 : Using MMA8451Q 32 sample FIFO (FIFO) buffer
- AN4077 : MMA845xQ PCB design checklist and Mount Installation Guide
- AN4076SW : AN4076 sample code attached AN4076 Application Note
MMA8452Q is a 12-bit resolution with a smart low-power, three-axis, capacitive micromachined accelerometer. The acceleration sensor has a rich embedded feature, users with a flexible grammable options, you can configure up to two interrupt pins. Embedded interrupt feature saves overall power consumption, relieve the burden on the host cessor continuously polls data. MMA8452Q having
2g / 4g / 8g user-selectable range, real-time data output of high pass filter and non-filtered data. The device can be configured to use any combination of configurable embedded inertial wake-up function generates an interrupt signal, which makes MMA8452Q in monitoring events while at rest to maintain a low-power mode.
- Supply voltage: 1.95 V to 3.6 V
- Interface voltage: 1.6 V to 3.6 V
- 2g / 4g / 8g dynamic range options
- The output data rate (ODR) Range: 1.56 Hz to 800 Hz
- Noise: 99g / Hz
- 12-bit and 8-bit digital output
- I2C digital output interface?When the pull-up resistor is 4.7 k, the highest frequency up to 2.25 MHz?
- Suitable for six interrupt sources two grammable interrupt pin
- 3 embedded motion detection channel
- fall or motion detection: 1 channel
- Pulse detection: 1 channel
- Shake detection: 1 channel
- Setting lag compensation direction with?horizontal Vertical?Detect
- Automatic and automatic wake sleeping ODR can automatically change
- High-pass filtered data can be output in real time
- RoHS compliant
- Power: 6 A 165 A
- Electronic Compass
- Static direction detection?Horizontal / vertical, up / down, left / right, front / rear position recognition?
- Notebooks, e-book readers and portable computers fall and fall detection
- Real-time detection of direction?Virtual reality and 3D user game position feedback?
- Real-Time Activity Analysis?Pedometer step count for HDD fall detection, dead reckoning GPS backup?
- Suitable for motion detection portable energy-saving ducts?Auto Sleep for mobile phones, PDA, GPS, game consoles and automatic wake-up?
- Shock and vibration detection?Mechatronics compensation, and usage records?
- User Interface?Scroll through the menu to change the direction of realization, the replacement for the button label inspection?