The Infrared digital obstacle avoidance sensors, ultra-small, 3-100cm adjustable current 6ma Crown motions!
Digital signal output, the sensor containing the necessary modulation and demodulation, logic cessing.
How it works: active transmitter infrared sensor, based on the reflected light detection, if the obstacle is detected, OUT pin output 0, otherwise 1.
Operating voltage: 3.8v-5.5v
Operating current (5V when): Typical current 6ma
Input and output signal (3-wire):
VCC GND OUT
GND, VCC is the power supply, VCC range is 3.8v-5.5v
How the board turn precision adjustable potentiometer, which can be adjusted according to the use environment. Adjustment range from 3cm-100cm. Because it is a reflection principle, with specific targets related to the reflection can be adjusted according to the situation.
The circuit board has a red LED, a light emitting when detected obstacles .OUT output continued low. Accessibility is a continuous high level output OUT.
Obstacle detection time (within the effective detection range from the target to the accessibility obstacles, barriers or obstacles to target disappears): = 21ms
Sensor active infrared reflection detection, so the target reflectivity and shape are key detection range, wherein the minimum detection range of black, white maximum; small area of small objects from a large area from the great.
Here is the detection range of the actual test:
Detection range (test environment, indoor, maximum power, voltage 5v, power consumption 6.5ma):
1. white wall: 100cm
2. IBM computer black cover: 20cm
3.1 finger: 18cm
4. palm: 30cm
5. a transparent ballpoint pen: 20cm
A transparent ballpoint pen can be sensitively detected.
The version made great im vements have been maturing, the following features:
1. Ultra-miniature, and is designed with a mechanical mounting holes.
2. The low power consumption, wide operating voltage range. Transmit signals using modulated signals, distance, interference and good, non-direct sunlight outdoor work (distance will be shorter).
3. distance adjustable range from 3cm-100cm.
4. avoidance using window technology and avoid the critical zones, the sensor is working very stable, the output signal of the user directly, no need to consider signal jitter blems.
5. , but overall performance has exceeded the market infrared obstacle avoidance sensor.
|Cash on Delivery||No|