An SPI bus control M25P16 16MB capacity Serial FLASH Used to store data / code / character and phase diagram, etc. can be replaced using SOP8 package into larger capacity FLASH.
A 2.8-inch 26 million color TFT 240X320 (with touch screen) Interface Using the MCU FSMC 16-bit interface mode control.
Touch screen with ADS7843 chip with hardware SPI interface.
CPU: STMicroelectronics ST Based on the ARM Cortex-M3 32-bit processor chip STM32F103VET6 LQFP100 foot chip has 512KB FLASH, 64KB RAM (integrated 12Bit A / D, D / A, PWM, CAN, USB, SDIO, FSMC resources such as on-chip).
32-bit RISC processor performance
32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 structural optimization
72 MHz operating frequency, 1.25 DMIPS / MHz
Hardware division and single-cycle multiply
Fast can be nested interrupts, 6 to 12 clock cycles
with MPU protection set access rules
A JTAG debug interface Standard 20-pin .
1 Power LED red , Four status LED Bright blue .
1 RS232, supports 3-wire ISP.
1 USB2.0 SLAVE mode interface.
A Micro SD (TF) card socket interface using SDIO way.
A 2.8-inch 26 million color TFT FSMC 240X320 (with touch screen) interface, use the 16-bit MCU interface mode control using touch screen ADS7843 chip with SPI interface.
An SPI bus control M25P16 16MB capacity Serial FLASH. For storing data / code / character and phase diagram, etc. can be replaced using SOP8 package into larger capacity FLASH.
Four function keys.
An RTC backup battery holder with battery. Port GPIO all leads.
Positive development board functional diagram
Plug TFT screen
Full machine placement, , more reliable
1. HY-STM32_100P a motherboard.
22600 color 2.8-inch TFT touch-screen one.
3. High- USB cable 1.
4. RTC clock backup battery 1.
5. Fixed pillars / 4 set screws.
6. Video tutorials and information on the optical disc 1.
Configure the following figures will be purchased with all accessories
HY-STM32 board a
2.8-inch TFT touchscreen one
A USB cable
3V CR1220 battery 1
Screw pillars four sets
Information / tutorial CD 1
CD-ROM routines include:
1.LCD1602 LCD GPIO mode routines.
2.ADC analog to digital conversion routines.
3.FSMC TFT Interface 16-bit mode display routines.
4. LED blinks routine.
5. M25P16 serial FLASH read and write routines.
6. RTC real time clock routine.
File System 7. SDIO interface way SD card Tini Fatfs0.07C routine.
8. SDIO Interface routines to read and write.
9. SysTick test routine.
10. TIM1 the PWM demo routines.
11. uCOSII2.86DEM system routines.
12. PC's USB port to read SD card (when using a card reader) routine.
13.USB an interface that simulates mouse movement routines.
14. The resistive touch screen demo routines.
15. asynchronous serial communications routines routines.
ucos2.86 16. FSMC 16-bit mode, UCGUI3.90A system routines.
17. USB online program MCU driver routines.
1. The development board schematics
2. Development Board Hardware Manual
3. Serial Programming Guide online
4. JTAG online programming instructions
5. USB line programming instructions
Disc Video Tutorial:
1. Analog to Digital Converter (ADC).
2. Direct Memory Access (DMA).
3. embedded flash.
4. The general purpose and variable function I / O ports and GPIO AFIO.
5. I2C bus.
6. RTC real time clock.
8. SPI serial bus.
9. STM32 configuration and startup mode.
10. The advanced control and general purpose timers.
11. USART universal asynchronous / synchronous transmission and reception interface.
12. WWDG window watchdog.
13. PWR power control and BKP backup area.
14. RCC Reset and clock control.
15. The library functions.
ucos2.86, UCGUI3.90A system
Board full map
ucos2.86, UCGUI3.90A system
2.8-inch TFT display
Supporting 2.8-inch TFT touch screen
SD card / single button / AD input adjustable resistance / buzzer
USB to serial chip received PL2303USB default serial connection USART1 1 available USB port to download this program and the power supply and serial communication
The second USB holder to the main chip USB1 port, USB communication and power supply
DB9 serial port connected to the seat USART2 default serial port 2, 2 serial port communication
Integrated USB to serial port, two USB ports can supply and communications
|Cash on Delivery||No|